Finally, an easy decision! Despite appearing to be packed due to all the people jammed into the bar area, we had no problem snagging a table. We ordered a couple of glasses of Sancerre and then settled in to figure out what to order. It was a hard decision because they do sushi and cooked fish equally well, but in the end we decided to split a bunch of small plates. We ordered:
Everything was top notch, but a special shout out to the Charred Octopus which was particularly outstanding. Sorry there are no pretty pictures this time, but you can find them on my original post on Blue Fin.
- Half Dozen West Coast Oysters
- Roasted Baby Beets with Crispy Farro, Pickled Onion, Ricotta Salata Truffle Creme Fraiche
- Tuna Tartare with Avocado, Sesame, Ginger, Wonton Crisps
- Black Mission Figs with Serrano Ham, Manchego, Aged Balsamic
- Charred Baby Octopus with Sweet Peppers, Oranges, Chickpeas, Carrot Harissa Vinaigrete