- Umami Burger is coming to NYC! I recently had the opportunity to try this amazing place during a visit to LA and I am stoked. But I will have to go back to LA for some more, because there is no way I can wait until the end of 2012 to enjoy these burgers again.
- Like drinking on rooftops? Then this is the site for you.
- The Porch opens ON the High Line.
- The New York Chocolate Show announces this year's dates: Chocolate-mania will descend upon NYC Nov 10th-13th. Of course, we hope to attend and cover this delicious event.
- Klee Brasserie is closing. Chef Daniel Argerer will re-open the space as an Austrian heuriger (or wine bar).
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Newbie News Roundup
Posted by Marie C. Masters
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment