- Visions of meat are dancing in our heads as we ramp-up for the Big Apple BBQ Block Party. Didn't grab a FastPass? Serious Eats has a great planning guide.
- Phase 2 of the High Line and The Lot on Tap are now open! We just have to find the time to check them out and report back.
- Smashburger opening in Brooklyn. The Mr became a huge fan of this chain when we lived in Boulder, so is excited to hear about their big NYC expansion plans.
- Blind Tiger expands menu. I really like this laid back West Village bar, but the food options were pretty sparse. The menu looks surprisingly fancy, I personally would've preferred more 'bar food' options, but still looks worth checking out.
- Frasca hosting pop-up dinner at Gottino. Frasca Food & Wine is one of the best restaurants in Boulder and now they are coming to NYC! For $74 per person you can get a 3 course tasting menu with wine pairings at Gottino on Wednesday June 15th.
- Serious Eats Sandwich Festival on Governers Island. July 23rd. Unfortunately, we will be out of town, otherwise we would be there, no question.
- Beer Candy! Yah, that pretty much says it all.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Newbie News Roundup
Posted by Marie C. Masters
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment